How to teach painting to a child
(Image source from: How to teach painting to a child)
Painting can be fun both of you and your kid. Painting is a wide variety of kid’s art activity. It is an effective way of representing the ideas and feelings. Painting enhances children’s creativity, that increases fine motor skills, teaches color recognition and hues. Every child can have their own style. Following painting steps with the children gives a positive activity for child. They can enjoy experimenting with various techniques and mediums.
Finger paint is a fun and can produce some awesome effects. Here you have some steps to follow how to teach painting for children. They will paint using cotton swabs, toothbrushes, feathers, sponges, marbles, stamps, cut fruits and vegetables.
• Take a wooden cardboard to stick drawing paper to it or purchase a painting board. Cover the painting board with newspaper and then paste a painting chart.
• Keep the environment clean and drop a tablecloth to clean the area from spills that makes you to clean easily.
• Dress your children in old clothes or painting smocks that may be a T-shirt.
• Arrange appropriate painting materials like large handle paint brushes, spill-proof cups, colors, etc.
• Guide them where to put the paint and how to wash brushes. Teach them techniques like handling brush, mixing colors, etc.
• Allow your children to paint so that they can implement their own ideas.
• Painting is the right activity to express children’s views. Allow them to complete the painting with beautiful colors.
• Finally, teach them how to clean the brushes and set them in a proper order.
If you enjoyed this Post, Sign up for Newsletter
And get daily updates on the Kids Camps, Kids Activites, Party Ideas, Holiday, Food, Parenting, Latest Fashion Trends, Beauty and Health Tips!