Best Basic Cross-Fit Workout Tips For Men And Women
If you are not used to working out, don’t worry. These are workout tips that anyone can do. As a beginner, you have to learn the simple principles or techniques behind these exercised in order to do it the right way. With consistency and practice, you can have a great fit body. Read below more on the tips for the workout.
Complete 30 reps of the below, modulate each day as you grow into it stronger.
1. Deadlift: Warm up well before starting deadlift. Could be yoga, or jump, etc for 15 minutes along with stretching. Assuming a squat position, get your bottom low as much as possible. Position your shin in a forward lean and angle your foot at approximate 45 degree instead of 90 degrees. You’re your weight. Keeping the triceps underneath your shoulders, and arms straight, do not bend the elbow. Push the feet and do not lean back, lift it up. Try until you can do it with ease. Not every life will be perfect, so do not bother much. A beginner should try a weight between 95 to 130 pounds for these deadlifts.
2. Burpee: From a standing position, place your hands on the floor, take a step backward with a jump and perform a push-up then jump back to standing.
3. Dumbbell Thruster: For a beginner, hold the dumbbell (15-25 pound as per your comfort for the first time) with both the hands in front of your chest. Squat down and keep the dumbbell back to place. Stand up now to raise the dumbbell overhead while standing back up. Come down in the same way to squat position.
Perform 3 rounds of each of the following:
4. 15 air squats: No weight required for this one. Stand with feet wider than the width of the shoulder. Chest up and bottoms back, the weight of your body should be on your heels with your toes splayed 30 degrees. Squat by pushing your bottom backward and do not bend your knee forward. The knees should be aligned above the feet (neither inward nor outward). Bring your thighs parallel to the floor and keep your weight on your heels still with your backbone straight and firm.
5. 15 sit-ups: This is again where you need to make sure your hands touch your toes at the top in every sit-up. If you are unable to do it in the beginning, keep trying harder to reach, you will be able to do it in a couple of days practice.
6. 10 push-ups: Start with a plank position (body facing down and on the support of your toes and arms). Hold the spine straight without sagging. Shoulder joints should be stabilized. Place hands such that when you go down, your chest lines up with the base along with the back of the body.
7. 5 Burpees: From a standing position, place your hands on the floor, take a step backward with a jump and perform a push-up then jump back to standing.
8. Finish with a half a mile run.
Five rounds of the below lunges and jumps
9. 15 lunges: Carry about 50-pound weight or more. Hold the bar in front of you, resting it on your shoulder such that with just touching the bar with fingertips keeps it stable. Make your knee kiss the ground with each rep.
10. 60 Skipping: Using a skipping rope, jump about 60 times such that rope goes under your feet twice during each jump. You can always start this with 30 jumps initially to practice.
Alternate these exercises along with the rest to increase your workout routine each day. Read more about corssfit workout for beginners here.
If you enjoyed this Post, Sign up for Newsletter
And get daily updates on the Kids Camps, Kids Activites, Party Ideas, Holiday, Food, Parenting, Latest Fashion Trends, Beauty and Health Tips!