Creamy Spinach Pasta Recipe
Creamy Spinach Pasta is a great wholesome dish filled with the goodness of spinach. It is kids favorite and very good for your kid’s health.The Creamy Spinach Pasta could be packed in kids lunch box or even make a good weeknight dinner.Let’s follow this mouth-watering recipe.
- 6 0zPenne Pasta (approx 2 cups uncooked pasta)
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour (plain flour, maida)
- 1 teaspoon Dry Basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian Herb Mix( easily available in the market)
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Red Chili Flakes Adjust to taste
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 6 0z chopped Spinach without stem about 2 cups
1. Boil water in large in a large vessel with salt and oil.
2. Add pasta in boiling water.
3. Cook the pasta until it is tender and this will take about 10 minutes.
4. Drain the water from the pasta and keep it aside.
5. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and add all-purpose flour, then stir for a minute.
6. Add basil, Italian herb mix, black pepper, and chili flakes, and stir for a minute.
7. While stirring slowly add cream making sure there are no lumps.
8. After it comes to a boil, add milk and boil it again.
9. Add spinach, mix it well and let it cook for 2-3 minutes
10. Stir continuously, then turn off the heat.
11. Add Mozzarella cheese and stir.
12. Pour the sauce over pasta and toss it well.
13. Serve it.
Spinach is a source of protein, iron, vitamins and minerals.
Also Read: Best White Bean Pasta Soup Recipe
If you enjoyed this Post, Sign up for Newsletter
And get daily updates on the Kids Camps, Kids Activites, Party Ideas, Holiday, Food, Parenting, Latest Fashion Trends, Beauty and Health Tips!