Tandoori Prawns Recipe
Tandoori Prawns is a famous snack recipe. This dish is prepared with Indian Spices, this easy dish is served with cold beverages on a hot summer evening. These prawns are spicy, tasty, and easy to prepare. Follow this recipe.
- Tiger / Jumbo Shrimp/ Prawns - 1 lb
- Thick Yogurt-1/2 cup
- Ginger-Garlic paste-2tbsp
- Chili powder-1 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Lime juice-1 tbsp
- Tandoori Masala-1 tbsp(optional)
- Red food color-1/2 tsp (optional)
- Mustard oil-1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Wooden Skewers (soaked in water for 30 min)
- Chaat masala powder as per taste
- Lime juice
- Clean the shrimps and keep it aside and in a mixing bowl add yogurt, chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala powder, tandoori masala, lime juice, food color, mustard oil and mix it together.
- Add shrimp to the yogurt mixture and marinate for 4 hours or overnight and thread the shrimp onto 6 skewers and drizzle with little oil.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and on a foil lined baking sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Place skewered shrimp in a single even layer and drizzle very lightly with oil and cook for 8 minutes on each side and be careful if you over cooked the shrimp it will turn hard.
- The shrimp should have a dry crust on the outside and very moist on the inside and after it gets cooked nicely sprinkle some chaat masala.
- Serve hot with lemon wedge.
Also Read: Rumaki (Bacon Bites) Recipe
NOTE: We inform you that we are not owner of any of the products, images or any other products displaying on our website. But all the articles are written by us and we owned them. If you found any image or product that found under your copyrights then please feel free to CONTACT US. We will remove that image or product as soon as possible. All the images are collected from Google.
If you enjoyed this Post, Sign up for Newsletter
And get daily updates on the Kids Camps, Kids Activites, Party Ideas, Holiday, Food, Parenting, Latest Fashion Trends, Beauty and Health Tips!