Vegetable Hot Dogs Recipe
These Vegetable Hot Dogs are that you will love to have any time and anywhere. It is packed with an aesthetic combination of veggies. These warm dogs are a delight to bite into. Let’s follow this recipe.
4 hot dog rolls/ bread( easily available in the market)
1 tomato, finely chopped
1 small onion, chopped
1 large capsicum, chopped
2 potatoes, boiled and mashed
50 gm grated processed cheese
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tsp butter
salt to taste
butter for applying on rolls
1. Slit open the rolls lengthwise and scoop out the center on one side.
2. Apply tomato ketchup on the inner side of the rolls.
3. In a pan lightly fry the tomato, onion, capsicum in butter and add potato, cheese, and salt, and cook the mixture for two min.
4. Then fill in the scooped portion of the rolls with the cooked vegetables and close the rolls tightly.
5. Allow them to bake at 200-degree in a preheated oven for 5/10 min.
6. Apply butter to the outside of the rolls while they are steaming hot.
7. Finally, pack them in an aluminum foil and serve hot with desired sauce/chutney.
Also Read- Indian Bread Rolls Recipe
If you enjoyed this Post, Sign up for Newsletter
And get daily updates on the Kids Camps, Kids Activites, Party Ideas, Holiday, Food, Parenting, Latest Fashion Trends, Beauty and Health Tips!