Easy Dahi Bhindi Recipe
Dahi Bhindi is a North Indian recipe made using Lady finger( Bhindi), curd and spices. This is an interesting variation of ladyfinger and perfect for lunch or dinner. Try this side dish on a special occasion and relish its amazing flavors.
- Yogurt whisked- 1 1/2 cups
- Lady finger- 400 grams
- Oil- 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Gram flour (besan)- 5 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried red chilies- 3
- Coriander powder- 2 teaspoons
- Wipe ladyfingers dry with a clean kitchen towel and cut into large pieces.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan, add ladyfingers and salt and toss and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Roast besan in another nonstick pan till fragrant and in a bowl yogurt, turmeric powder, and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Cut red chilies into pieces and add to ladyfingers along with coriander powder and toss it again.
- Add roasted besan, mix it well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add yogurt mixture and mix it well and cover it with lid and cook for 10-15 minutes on a low flame and stir once a while.
- Serve it hot.
Check More Curries Recipes
NOTE: We inform you that we are not owner of any of the products, images or any other products displaying on our website. But all the articles are written by us and we owned them. If you found any image or product that found under your copyrights then please feel free to CONTACT US. We will remove that image or product as soon as possible. All the images are collected from Google.
If you enjoyed this Post, Sign up for Newsletter
And get daily updates on the Kids Camps, Kids Activites, Party Ideas, Holiday, Food, Parenting, Latest Fashion Trends, Beauty and Health Tips!