How to throw spa birthday party for 9 years old? What are the requirements of spa birthday party? This article takes you through the best spa birthday ideas.
Girls of all the age love spa. Throwing a spa party will delight your guests with the beauty treatment. This spa party could possibly draw the attention of the birthday girl and her friends.
This article discusses the reasons to have a spa birthday party. At the end of the article you will find the best kids spa birthday party ideas.
Reasons to Have a Spa Party:
- Spa party will make your little princess to have fun experiences. Hosting a spa party is a good idea as it is fun, affordable and provides lasting memories
- They bring the spa to the comfort of your home or venue.
- Girls from 4 to 14 years can have spa party. You can throw a spa party for your princess’s birthday, graduation, sleepover or any other special occasion.
- You don’t need much preparation to host a spa party. All you need is some snacks, party favors.
How To Throw a Spa Party:
A spa theme is a great idea for your little princess birthday. Every spa party needs some planning and essentials to make it enjoyable and memorable.You can host the spa party on your own or you can seek any mobile spa service depending on the budget.
1. Invite the People and Prepare the Space:
Arrange the space ready which is enough to accommodate all the activities to keep the guests busy at the pampering stations without making them wait for too long.
2. Send Out the Invitations:
You can customize your own invitations. You can specify the spa theme in your invitation.
Send out the invitations 3-4 weeks before the party. Do not send the invitations too close or too far to the party.
3. Put up Simple Decoration:
Set up the decor for your kid’s spa party. Bring the salon atmosphere to the party with cool colors like mint green and coral, or try bright colors like hot pink and tropical blue. Decorate the party area with flowers, plants, and other natural elements matching your spa theme. You can also decorate the party area with smooth scented candles and essential oil diffusers.
You can also arrange poster boards showing the directions to each station.
4. Arrange Moistened Towels:
Provide the cozy and warm towels to your guests. You can also add soothing scent to the towels by dipping them in a bowl filled with water with essential oils such as eucalyptus, or lavender. Roll the towels and keep them ready for your guests. To bring out the aroma, microwave the towels for 20 seconds.
5. Create a party Playlist:
Choose a classic, pop, or rock music for your party. Make the playlist ready to keep your guests in a party mood.
Best Spa Birthday Party Ideas:
Here are the few pamper birthday party ideas for girls which creates space for relaxation, re-connection and rejuvenation.
1. Pampering Stations:
You can make the pampering stations on your to pamper your little girl and her friends.
1. Manicure and Pedicure Stations:
Set up manicure and pedicure stations that can accommodate more people as this involves activities that takes time for the polish to dry.
The main requirements of this station are:
- Nail polishes in variety of colors
- Nail polish remover
- Cotton balls
- Cuticle Oil
- Hand and foot lotion
- Warm water
2. Facial Station:
Arrange the facial station closest to the water source, so that your guests can easily wash off their faces. Make sure to provide skin care products for different skin types like oil, dry etc.
The requirements of this station are:
- Face masks
- Face Wash
- Pieces of cucumber
Facial makes the spa party complete. Here is a simple homemade facial mask with zero risk of allergies to kids
- 1/2 a very ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
How To Prepare & Apply:
- Paste the avocado into a smooth texture and add honey, coconut oil to it.
- Apply it all over the face leaving the eyes. Allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes. You can also cover the eyes with slices of cucumber.
- Wipe your face with clean water and rinse with warm water.
3. Foot Soaking Stations:
Put out separate buckets for the each guests with foot soaking supplies to give them soothing experience. Make sure to line the buckets with plastic bags, if you do not have enough supplies for everyone.
The requirements of this station are:
- Buckets or bowls big enough to place the feet
- Epsom or scented foot soaking salts
- Clean, dry towels
- Warm Water
4. Hair Saloon Station:
Most of the girls love hairstyles. Arrange a saloon station with the kids favourite accessories.
The requirements of this station are:
- Electric styling tools
- Hair cutting capes decorated with plastic flowers
- Hand Mirrors
- Hair coloring instruments
5. Schedule a Room for Comfort:
Arrange a room with comfortable seating which allows your kids to take mediation in the room while waiting for the nails or face mask to dry.
2. Activity and Game Ideas For Spa Party:
1. Nail Polish Spin:
Make the girls to sit in a circle and place different colored nail polish bottles in the middle of the circle. Ask the first girl to spin the bottle of nail polish. Whoever the cap of the nail polish points to when the bottle stops spinning takes that nail polish and paints to one of her finger. Then that girl resumes the game with another color and the game continues the same way.
2. Mud Mask Challenge:
- Divide the kids into two groups and arrange the different colored mud masks on the table.
- Ask each kid to decorate opponent’s face.
- The team with more creative decorative faces wins the game.
3. Catwalk Parade:
- Once your guests are done with all of the treatments, arrange a catwalk.
- Make a walkaway in which the girls can show off their fancy makeup, painted nails etc.
- Give the other girls disposable cameras so that they can take many pictures.
- At the end of the party, you can develop the photos and create the thank you letter using the photos. This is the best way to make your guests feel surprised.
You may also read 10 Excellent Fun Girls Birthday Party Games
4. Bath Bomb Station:
This is one of the best activity to explore the their creative skills. Arrange a DIY bath bamboo station which allows the kids to prepare the bath bombs as per their imagination.
Paste the ingredients and preparation process at the station so that kids find it easy to prepare bath bombs.
- 1 Cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup epsom salt
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoons essential oils
- 3 tea spoons olive oil
- Food coloring
- Bath bomb mold
How To Prepare:
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a dry bowl and mix them well with the whisk.
2. In a separate container mix the liquid ingredients together. Liquid ingredients include essential oils, fragrances. Colors are added to the liquid ingredients.
3. Slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry mix.
4. Transfer this mixture into bath molds and set it aside to dry.
3. Food Ideas For Spa Birthday Party:
Choose non greasy food options. Make your guests feel healthy and refreshed.
- Keep a tray with healthy snacks like- finger sandwiches, carrot sticks, cucumbers, Veggie tray with dips, whole grain crackers are all the good choice.
- Chocolate fountain with marshmallows and fruits to dip.
- Serve light deserts towards the end of party.
- Serve some cookies, muffins, Mini cupcakes etc.
Spa parties need different drinks to accommodate different guests.
Popular spa drinks include:
- Both hot and cold herbal teas.
- Small water bottles
- Sparking juices or ciders
- Chocolate flavored coffees of cocoas
4. Spa Party Favors:
To maintain the hygiene, buy some tools and gifts which your guests can use throughout the party.
1. Give your guests mani pedi kits, so that each one has their own essentials at the mani pedi stations
2. Provide your guests disposable or inexpensive flip flops to wear and walk around after painting their toe nails.
3. Buy the hand mirrors for each guest. You can also decorate them by writing your guest name on the back of the mirror or by painting it with the suitable color matching the theme.
Buy the saloon cape for each guest to keep their clothes safe from any facial or nail polish spilling. You can give a good look to the capes by sticking stones or silk flowers.
Here are the few spa party favor ideas to make the kids go home with the surprising and cool gifts:
1. Nail Polish:
A nail file wrapped tied to the nail polish with the simple ribbon. You can put different colored nail polishes in a goodie bag which remains as the best gift to the girls.
2. Spa Goodie Bag:
Pack the manicure and pedicure set, gumballs and candy lip balm in a nice colored bag with sticker at the front.
3. Popsicle Soap:
Make the cute popscicle soap your own. All you need is molds and melt and pour soap along with some popsicle sticks.
4. Bath Bombs:
Bath bombs are the perfect spa party favor idea. You can make the bath bombs on your own as mentioned earlier in this article.
5. Unicorn Spa Jar:
Unicorn spa jar is an ideal spa party favor sparky and colorful things. Fill the jar with twist lollipops, glitter snap clips, Lip gloss, bath bombs and unicorn soap.
Make your little princess and the guests to receive the beauty treatment and enjoy being pampered. This article has given the best budget friendly spa birthday party ideas to make your little girl’s spa day a memorable event.